A Climbing Code for Safe Mountaineering :
* A Climbing party of three is the minimum, unless adequated prearranged support is available. On glaciers, a minimum of two rope teams is recommended.
* Rope up on all exposed places and for all glacier travel. Anchor all belays.
* Keep the party together, and obey the leader or majority rule.
* Never climb beyond your ability and knowledge.
* Never let judgement be overruled by desire when choosing the route or deciding whether to turn back.
* Carry the necessary clothing,foods,and equipment at all times.
* Leave the trip itinerary with a responsible person.
* Follow the precepts of sound mountaineering as set forth in textbooks of recognized merit.
* Behave at all times in a manner that reflects favorably upon mountaineering, with minimum impact to the enviornment.
--- Safe ---- Safe ---- safe ----